onsdag 9. januar 2013

livte.com

Artwork "Fjernsyn"  by Liv Tandrevold Eriksen

Thursday my good friend 
is having a exhibition at Tegneforbundet in Oslo.
The exhibition lasts from 10. january to 3. february 2013
You can read more about the exhibition here


You may recognize her drawings from my livingroom wall. (See here and here)

Here are some of her earlier work that I like:

"Place Memory "  Liv Tandrevold Eriksen.

"Indigo I" Liv Tandrevold Eriksen

"Awake in sleep" Liv Tandrevold Eriksen

"Awake in sleep" Liv Tandrevold Eriksen

"Remote Viewing I" Liv Tandrevold Eriksen
From "Sound of mu" installation. Liv Tandrevold Eriksen

 Go here to see more of her work.
I wish I could have more of her great artwork in my home.

So if you are in Oslo the next few weeks, check out the exhibition!:)
Have a great day!

5 kommentarer:

  1. It was lovely to find our blog! I will deffo come back to have a better look.

    SvarSlett
  2. Fantastiske! Skulle gjerne kommet, men det er litt for langt borte for å bare dra en svipptur ;)

    SvarSlett
    Svar
    1. Ja ikke sant. Du får nyte bildene på hjemmesiden hennes i stedet da:)

      Slett
  3. Nice pictures!
    Did you see this cool Retro-apprtement in Stockholm? Love it!
    http://www2.bjurfors.se/Bostad/Stockholm/Stockholm/Sodermalm-Hogalid---Slipgatan-14/

    SvarSlett