onsdag 9. februar 2011

converse + marimekko


(From designboom)
I am a Converse All Star fan and offcourse I love Marimekko too so this must be a winner.
Converse's classic sneakers are outfitted in the textile patterns of finland's marimekko
in the collaborative 'converse ♥ marimekko' collection.
Patterns featured on the shoes include 'tarha' and 'pikkusuomu', designed by annika rimala in the 1960s,
and 'kirppu', designed in 1980 by maija isola and her daughter kristina.
The women-specific line will be sold globally beginning in february.
One more reason to look forward to the spring:)

5 kommentarer:

  1. Disse har jeg alt siklet på siden jeg fant en post om dem på twitter. OOh, de er så kjempefine! Klarer ikke helt å bestemme meg for hvem som er finest!

    SvarSlett
  2. Ja det er mange fine å velge imellom. Tror det må bli noen sort/hvit mønstrete til meg hvertfall:)

    SvarSlett
  3. I love converse and I love marimekko... so I will definitely need a pair of those!!

    SvarSlett
  4. Oh, man, that's exactly what I need! But I seriously doubt Japan would import anything bigger than size 25cm. (I'm 25.5~26cm.) I hate Japanese chicks and their tiny feet!

    SvarSlett
  5. åh ser fram emot detta : )

    SvarSlett